Via GoToMeeting (instructions below)
- 9:50 Attendance, technology troubleshooting & announcements regarding virtual format.
- 10:00 Call to Order
- Review of minutes of April meeting (David Pendleton)
- Road operation report and Road Committee Report. (Nathan Woody or Steve McMillan)
- Security operation report and Security Committee Report. (Ken Porche or Lloyd Parker)
Discussion of Map distribution/pricing
Discussion of mediation of noise, disturbance and nuisance complaints.
- ARB report and update on technical revisions to guidelines: (Mike Stapleton)
- Discussion of policy concerning designated insurance coordinator. (Lloyd Parker, Jim Klumpp)
- Questions for discussion from other committees concerning matters in progress
- Update on Maintenance Facility Project
- Comments and other issues from Board and Audience.
Please note work sessions are informal discussions where no formal action is taken. Audience participation is permitted throughout the meeting, limited by time constraints and in the case of virtual meetings, limited by technology. Audience members will be recognized and may present brief input. Should an audience member need to discuss a matter or question too complex for the time allowed, he or she will be asked to address the appropriate board contact following adjournment.
WLRMS Work Session
Wed, May 6, 2020 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 634-164-813
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: