The specially called meeting of the Board of Directors requested by two board members and announced at the April 17, 2020 board meeting will be convened on Monday May 4, 2020 at 10:30 AM. The meeting shall take place electronically using the platform Go To Meeting. See below.
The purpose of the meeting shall be to deliberate, and in the discretion of the Board, to take action upon issues relating to the maintenance facility site selection, including but not limited to:
- Upon the recommendation of the Finance committee, utilization of reserve funds, or other method of funding of the project proposal.
- Approval of the selection of 809 Valley View Circle site.
- Approval of the formation of a limited liability company.
- Authorization and direction of officers to execute such documents and take such actions as may be necessary or advisable in such officer’s discretion to accomplish the will of the Board.
- Such other matters directly related to the Maintenance Facility Site deemed necessary or appropriate by the Board to effect the will of the Board which may require action before the next regular meeting of the Board of Directors.
Some actions contemplated would require the affirmative vote of two thirds (2/3) of the directors of the Board, not merely the directors present.
Mon, May 4, 2020 10:20 AM – 11:20 AM (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 494-628-581
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: